If the answer is ‘YES’ then GIGAFLIGHT has the cure! Let us build them for you, fully assembled, fully tested and ready to fit into your system in no time. GIGAFLIGHT will provide you with a full drawing to your specification in the time it takes you to ship your quadrax contact to us, or GIGAFLIGHT can provide the contacts, GIGAFLIGHT cable and complete cable assemblies – the choice is yours. Typical lead times on tested assemblies are 2 to 3 days.
GIGAFLIGHT Cable Assemblies:
- Complete full tested cable assemblies guarantee integrity
- Applying cable assembly manufacturing requirements and standards
- Experienced team of cable assembly professionals manufacturing to customer system requirements and specifications
- Custom / Bespoke cable designs
- Prototyping and system evaluation
- Validation testing – capabilities per system requirements
- All cables / connectors / assemblies are marked and labelled per customer specification
- High-quality cable assemblies backed by the knowledge and technical services you need for a successful install.
The GIGAFLIGHT Quadrax cable (and cable assemblies) is designed to meet ARINC 664 for airborne high-speed data applications, 100 Base-T physical lay for ethernet and surpasses the requirements of CAT5e, REACH and RoHS. It is Skydrol resistant and passes the FAA flammability requirements of FAR Pt 23 & 25 (App F).
The GIGAFLIGHT solution is lightweight, flexible, low-loss cable and has a superior EMI performance. It is a suitable alternative to Carlisle (Tensolite) NF24Q100-01, it is also a drop-in replacement for the PIC E51424 and Draka Fileca F4704-4. Any size 8 Quadrax contact designed for NF24Q100-01, E51424 or F4704-4 will also work with the GIGAFLIGHT GF100-24QUAD. With foamed FEP insulation designed to be terminated with ARINC 600 and 38999 Quadrax contacts. The ETFE jacket protects the cable against the environment and is very flexible, making installation much easier. The high-temperature GIGAFLIGHT Quadrax cable is laser markable and available in different color jackets to suit your application!