GIGAFLIGHT Connectivity is looking for a Warehouse Associate to assist in the daily activities of a warehouse at a fast growing aerospace cable company in the Metro Milwaukee area. This position will include safe and efficient storage and/or retrieval of inventory and provide world-class service to all internal and external customers. This person will have a working knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards, excellent organizational and time management abilities, and have effective communication skills.Read Full Description
Reports To: Production Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Material handling – inspection, pulling parts, cable cutting, awareness of counterfeit parts
- Inspect incoming materials for noncompliance – documenting issues that are found, isolating questionable product, notifying Quality/Management
- Ensure safety compliance with all assembly/production/warehouse equipment
- Shipping and receiving
- Assist in the management of the warehouse-incoming/outgoing inventory
- Maintaining logs and archiving documentation according to QMS standards
- Complies with procedures according to ISO and AS standards
- Researches and resolves discrepancies -inventory and orders. Verify and reconcile inventory
- Monitors shipping times to deliver with specified lead times.
- Completes all required documentation for customs, invoices and Bills of Lading
- Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/GED or 1+ years of related warehouse experience
- Reasoning Ability
- Able to define problems with resolution in mind. Must be strongly process oriented.
- Skills Required
- Ability to read picking ticket/packing list
- Receive and inspect products
- Good internal and external communication skills
- Work closely with production, customer service, and engineering team
- Identify opportunities for efficiency
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be able to use a telephone, PC, fax machine, copier, scanner
- Must be able to manually lift 50lbs regularly, but may require to lift up to 75lbs assisted
- Knowledge of fork lift operation is a plus
- 5S and FOD awareness
- Moderate overtime may be required throughout the year
Headquartered in the Industrial Park of Greendale, Wisconsin, GIGAFLIGHT Connectivity is an up and coming global company within the Aerospace cable, connector, and assembly business. As we grow, we are looking to add motivated individuals with a penchant for good, old-fashioned customer service.
You will be a part of a team environment with opportunities for growth, competitive wages and benefits package. GIGAFLIGHT Connectivity is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.