GIGAFLIGHT Connectivity is looking for a Production Assembler to build assembly cable kits and prototypes at a fast growing aerospace cable company in the Metro Milwaukee area. This position will include material handling such as inspection, pulling parts, cutting cables, terminating cables and soldering. This person will have a working knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards, excellent organizational and time management abilities, and have effective communication skills.Read Full Description
Reports To: Production Manager
Duties and Skillsets
- Contribute to productivity/quality metrics to minimize cost and labor
- Ensure safety compliance with all assembly/production equipment
- Communicate with engineering for production planning and lead times
- Build assembly prototypes, assembly cable kits
- Material handling-including inspection, pulling parts, cable cutting, awareness of counterfeit parts
- Organizational and time management skills are essential
- Knowledge of product shelf life,
- Detailed soldering experience preferred
- Strong understanding of cable prints
- Keeping the assembly/production area FOD free
- Knowledge of ISO and ASO standards
- Must be able to multitask
- Understand different forms of measurement
- Some experience in ERP systems. Microsoft knowledge is a plus
- Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/GED. Three to five (3-5) or more years of related Production Assembly
- Reasoning Ability
- Able to define problems with resolution in mind. Must be strongly process oriented.
Headquartered in the Industrial Park of Greendale Wisconsin, GIGAFLIGHT Connectivity is an up & coming company within the aerospace cable, connector and assembly business. Staffed with industry specialists GIGAFLIGHT is looking to expand our workforce.
You’ll be part of a team that believes in delivering exceptional customer service, opportunities for growth and providing customers with solutions.