- Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Tin-plated Copper
- Insulation: Foamed, High-temp Fluoropolymer
- Color Codes: Pair 1: Blue/White;
- Pair 2: Orange/Green
- Conductor: 22 AWG Stranded Tin-plated Copper
- Insulation: Solid, High-temp Fluoropolymer
- Color Codes: Power Conductor: Black
- Inner Shield: Composite Foil
- Drain Wire: 26 AWG Tin-plated Copper
- Outer Shield: 38 AWG Tin-plated Copper Braid
- Jacket: White, Laser-markable Tefzel
GF52422D-POE Power over Ethernet (PoE)
POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE) CAT 5e CABLE
GIGAFLIGHT’s GF52422D-POE 100Ω cable transmits both data and power along a shielded, 24 AWG twisted-pair Ethernet cable combined with one 22 AWG power conductor. Designed as a high-reliability PoE optimized for demanding applications and constructed of sturdy, laser-markable Tefzel—similar to the GF62422D-POE with one less power wire. GIGAFLIGHT’s GF52422D-POE meets and exceeds CAT5e channel requirements.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) cables are commonly used for cabin management and IFE systems on aircraft, and GIGAFLIGHT is giving users options – maximum performance in a lightweight, flexible cable.
Environmental & Mechanical Properties
Additional Jacket Colors for Special Applications
The jacket color depicted in the cable image above is a stock item. If your project requires a color for a specific application, GIGAFLIGHT can do that. Please Contact us for availability.View Color & Application Table
All values nominal unless noted.
GigaFlight’s aerospace cables are designed to be resistant to Skydrol, will meet requirements of RoHS & REACH, & meets Federal Aviation Regulations 14 CFR part 25.869 (a)(4), Appendix F part I (a)(3).
Compare GIGAFLIGHT Cables
*Identical alternative: GIGAFLIGHT’s product is identical to another as far as materials, physical, and electrical characteristics.
**Suitable alternative: GIGAFLIGHT’s product is comparable with slight variances. Please contact us to discuss your application.